CONTACT A SALES REP:
When you need a service on your corporate jet engines, you need the most experienced team in the business, equipped with the best tools and the best facilities. This is Sabreliner in a nutshell.
In its years of operation, the Sabreliner team has worked on more P&W JT12 power plants than any other team of jet engine specialists in the world. When it comes to in-depth knowledge of these engines, Sabreliner cannot be beaten. Our team of specialists also has a wealth of experience in dealing with the Honeywell TFE731 and General Electric CF700 engines, as well as the aforementioned Pratt & Whitney models. For comprehensive service options on any of these engines, look no further.
JT12, JTFD12, T53, T55-L-712, CF700 Series, CJ610 Series & TFE-731 Series
- Corrosion/hot section inspections (CF700 and JT12)
- JT12 Engine compressor enhancement
- Engineering and technical support
- CF700 Hush Kit Installation
- Overhaul and repair – JT12
- Test cell runs – JT12
- Thrust reverser service (Rohr, Aeronca and Grumman)
- Fuel Controls
- Metrology Lab
- Chem Processing
Engine Test Cell Services
Sabreliner boasts one of the most advanced engine test cells in the industry. Our test cell uses Howell’s AEDATS III Automated Engine Data Acquisition Test System to monitor and record JT12 engine performance. The innovative AEDATS III test cell instrumentation and processing system is designed to eliminate the environmental and supportability problems associated with general purpose commercial computer equipment. With its graphic user interface, AEDATS III is able to deliver accurate and consistent engine tests.
AEDATS III includes the following capabilities:
- Monitors, displays, and records engine and test cell data in real time
- Scales and converts inputs to engineering units
- Provides continuous background safety monitoring
- Alerts the operator when an unsafe condition occurs
- Prompts the operator through the test sequence
- Provides accurate and instant real time recording of data
- Maintains and prints standard and customized reports
- Performs engine diagnostics based on manufacturer’s performance criteria
The AEDATS III System consists of the Signal Conditioning Control Unit (SCCU), CRT display, keyboard, printer, and transducer panel. The heart of the system is the innovative SCCU, which contains the signal conditioning, processing, and memory storage for the system. The unit accepts and processes the input parameters present in the test cell. The system features a Pentium® microprocessor which provides accelerated computing speed for data acquisition, correction, scaling, polynomial expansion in performance analysis, and data input/output.
The system allows us to detect defects and their location with unparalleled speed and precision, which means faster turn-around times and reduced costs for our customers. Outside of the military, Sabreliner has the only commercial facility worldwide that offers this extraordinary system.
Non-Destructive Testing (Level III) – NADCAP Certified
Sabreliner Aviation has the best level III NDI technicians in Missouri. This ensures that we are not only detecting the flaws but also taking the necessary steps in determining the proper required repair.
Sabreliner Aviation provides Level III Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) services, including dye penetrant, eddy current, magnetic particle, ultrasonic and x-ray processes.